Thursday, April 19, 2012

Read and just forget bout it ♥

IM DEPRESSED IM DEPRESSED IM DEPRESSED IM DEPRESSED!!!!
NOW IN THE MIDNIGHT 20.04.2012 !!!!='[

After listening to your story that you had told...... 
I feel that I have regret to force you to said it out....='[
But after all.... Is me to ask u to treat me as a friend and say it out..
So I wont blame you....=]

When I started to hear.... until the end.....
Honestly, I cried again....
It hurt....
Maybe you doesn't know or don't even know about it....
Cause I don't feel like express it out....Cause im JEALOUS....='[
So I just give u some opinion and ''en, ahh, ohh'' you only...
[I don't mean it]>< 
[I dont wanna talk about it here]
[Maybe is not convenience to said it out here also]
I just hope that is just friends....=]
I really surprised and dont know wanna say what to you....
Thats why I just be quiet....
Actually I still have lots of thing to talk to you....
Since you have started with this then nevermind..=]
I hope that is just friends~ =]

Please I dont wanna leave you....♥
In my heart......
♥You're the highest placing..
♥You're always number one..
♥You're the best..
The place in my heart is fixed.... No one can fight over you anymore....
Cause I absolutely really really LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!♥
You makes me crazy for loving you the way I DO~~ 

Dear, I Love You more than anything....
I found my cup of tea since 16.07.2011....
And thats you!!♥

You are very important for me although you told me lots of jealousy thingy..
Its okay.... I understand sometime....
If you know how to think it and did not do anything wrong is okay..
Cause maybe is not your fault?..
You dont mean also....

Okay, Nite nite....♥
Love you always yaa my dear~♥
Muackkxx muackkxx muackkxx muackkxx~~~~♥




[Hope that you really see this post ♥]
BuhBye!!

cute hor this guy?....
hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment